Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Woo, and Physics Paper 1 and 2 concludes the Prelims today.
I got to say this: Paper 2 was one of the lousiest papers in the whole prelims. Lol.
I barely reached the last question, which was supposed to be out of syllabus. Omg. Nearly 10 marks, which was out of syllabus. And I already left a lot of blanks in the previous few pages.
But when I was doing Paper 1, I realised something. Here and there, there were questions that my Physics tuition teacher has already gone through before. I wished I listened to him more -_-
But anyway, I still got quite a few of it. Cos he has already drilled some standard questions into our heads.
And so that concludes the very very very lousy Prelims.
I am going to be amazed if I pass Physics. Lol.
Can't aim very high now that I have seen Paper 1 and 2.
They were horrible.
Anw I watched 'The Invasion' today.
I saw a movie review on it in The Straits Times the other day.
Well, it wasn't as bad as the movie review said, but some parts of the review was quite true.
The ending was very abrupt, and the female lead, Nicole Kidman, could 'teleport' like the movie review said.
But other than that, the action is decent.
A 3 stars rating seem rather suitable for it.
There's room for improvement.
Oh and the best thing is, I have been having a fever for nearly 2 weeks.
Its a record.
Is it going to break my record of coughing for nearly a month?
Hais. Why do I set such stupid records?
The 100 day fever -.-I have seen my Chinese doctor already.
I hope the medicine helps.
It better, cos I don't want a new record.
Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 12:44 PM