Friday, June 29, 2007
The phone rang.
"Hey. Do you want to go catch a movie now?"
Looks at clock. Its 8pm.
Okayy. Its definitely Zkai on the phone.
I called Chris and he said he had a 1/25000000 probability of coming out. 1 in 25 million.
But if you read the news yesterday, the same number came out in 4D for 1st and 2nd place. It was said that the probability of this would be 1 in 100 million. So what's 1 in 25 million?
And true enough, Chris got permission to go out.
And we caught Fantastic 4 at 9:40pm. At AMK Hub.
The show encompassed many different subjects. There was Chemistry-related issues, Geography-related, Physics-related...
But, like all superhero shows, the show defied much of Physics laws. Haha.
There are much impossible stuffs happening in the show. But hey. Its just a show.
It was pretty decent. Neat effects. Would rate it 4 out of 5.
I would watch this over Transformers. That one only has a 2 star rating by reviews. Haha.
When I was going home after the show, I walked past the Bishan interchange again. Recalled something I observed long ago.
You know, when night time arrives, one would expect the buses to be left and kept at the bus terminals right? I mean, isn't that what bus terminals are for?
But the other day, when i passed by at 1am, I noticed that there was not a single bus in the terminal at all. Where do the buses after that? Back to the depot to re-fuel? Probably. Wouldn't that mean there are people spending the whole night just doing maintainence on the buses? Heh. Doesn't seem like a nice job.
By the way, if you read the news today, there was this intriguing headline.
Drought-stricken Aussie areas hit by massive floodsThe irony of climate change nowadays.
Wonder what causes it? Global warming? Maybe.
The world is going to the dumps. Haha.
Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 1:12 PM