Monday, December 11, 2006
I watched "Trust The Man" today.
I would rate it 3.5 stars. Mainly for the lack of subtitles.
The start of the story was rather confusing but once you grasp the storyline, it begins to get interesting.
How would I evaluate the storyline in 3 words?
Sex. Life. Trust.
Lol. Although there was a lack of subtitles, it was distinct that the characters were talking about their sexual life.
I don't know how many positions and styles I heard. I didn't count.
There was a major highlight on that part, so er.. I wun prefer to elaborate.
The movie also presented the more 'open' lifestyle of Americans today.(They are Americans right? Pardon me if I am wrong.)
In Singapore, shaking of hands is the usual greeting. Some don't even do so.
As shown in the movie, the characters greet each other with hugs and kisses. Imagine that in Singapore. Unlikely eh?
Trust. Nothing much to say on this. Just have faith in your family and friends. Trust them.
Of cos. This show has many funny scenes. But you will need to be able to catch what they are saying to grasp the joke of cos.
Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 10:35 PM