Monday, September 18, 2006
Just finished watching the Matrix.
Its a rather complicated movie.
My dad doesn't understand its storyline.
So he doesn't know what the heck is going on.
I do understand what's going on.
And I like this movie.
I prefer science fantasy movies over any other genres.
Star Wars is one of my fav.
Matrix might not be so much towards science fantasy.
But its something new altogether.
I like kung-fu movies too.
As long as its something new out of this boring world.
Actually come to think of it, there's also another world which many of us live in.
The digital world.
What we call being 'online'.
I am always online. Everyone knows that.
I indulge myself in another world altogether.
Where communication is possible over distance.
Where everything exists in a different way.
Online life is different.
People communicate via a different way.
We 'talk' without having to open our mouth.
We 'talk' with our fingers. And our keyboard.
I like this different of life because of how different it is.
I tend to be more open.
Its an easier life to live.
Who spends time taking exams online? -_-
So. I like stories which creates a whole new world.
Because any world appears to be better than the one I am living in.
But face it.
The real world's the one we actually live in.
So just let me indulge in my thoughts for the moment.
Before I get knocked back into the real world and realise that I still have an Econs test tmr.
Sigh. The real world.
Sux.
Come to think of it. I usually on my com to listen to music.
Perhaps I wun need to do so anymore when I have an mp3 player.
*hint hint*
Lol.
I know everyone's feeling like this now.
Me too.
But let's all take it easy.
It won't take you more than 1 min. Trust me. You will know if you are too stressed after that.
Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 12:17 AM