Friday, September 08, 2006
=)) Had a long and enjoyable day today.
Guess wad?
The super accurate xc who always arrives exactly on time at any meeting(except those in Bishan) was 12 minutes late today!
And the reason was the stupidest one ever.
I was at Bishan Mrt at 10:47.
Going to meet up at Somerset at 11:00.
I was already late.
And guess what?
I took the train on the wrong side.
And I went to AMK instead.
Lol. How dumb.
The result was that I was at AMK on the correct side waiting for a train at 10:55.
Went to Cineleisure.
We went to the arcade for a while before going to Kbox.
Kbox was very entertaining.
We started off with a Happy Birthday song for Chris.
Yep. Its Chris's bday today.
Happy Birthday!
Hope you enjoyed urself today =)
We sang for 3.5 hrs.
Den got chased out.
Haha.
It was particularly entertaining to watch Zkai and Doug dancing.
Lol.
You should really see them.
Oh yes.
I have decided to check on each song's MV before I dedicate songs to pple.
Anyone got any idea what's the MV for "zu ni yi lu shun feng"?
We all nearly died of laughter when we saw the MV.
It starts off with.. rows and rows of tombstones.
Lol. Get it?
Zkai left us for tuition after Kbox.
We decided to wait for him to end his tuition so we culd all go for dinner.
Went for lan on the 9th floor.
Met up with Zkai after that.
We went for dinner at Scotts Plaza.
For some reason, he kept talking about a certain topic after coming back from tuition.
What has he been talking about the whole tuition eh?
Gerald???
Got explanation?
Wait till I get at Zkai again.
Doug, Chris and me decided to go for a movie after that.
The Host.
I checked the genre of the movie again and again.
On multiple sites.
It all said 'horror'.
But I could have sworn that the genre should have been 'Comedy'.
Its like a 60% comedy and a 40% horror show lor.
And the guy who wrote this story.
Is damn anti-climax.
1.5 out of 5 stars cos its genre is 'horror'.
3 out of 5 stars if its genre is 'comedy'.
Oh yes.
The title of the movie also doesn't fit the storyline.
They should call it "The Big Bad Monster" instead.
"The Host" just doesn't make sense.
Watch this movie anyway.
If you want a good laugh.
If you want a good scream,
go get a roller coaster ride instead.
Reached home at 9:30pm.
How early.
"Rearing back, ready to throw the cocktail. Aims at the target. His arm swings back in slow motion, poised at the ready, and the cocktail slips from his hand and shatters on the floor. Wdh."Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 10:08 PM