Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Ok la. Hven't been so happy for some time. Thanks a lot to everyone who came today.
9 of us gathered for lunch after the celebrations.
Went to eat at NYP.
Got me, marcus, joan, ken, lydia, xue qin, desmond, wayne and leon.
wayne and desmond left for pool after lunch.
xue qin left to go home for sth.
Patrick joined us at lunchtime.
No not Patrick the starfish. its the basketballer. XD
So the rest of us went to town =))
And I was saying, lets go watch fireworks at esplanade tonight at 9 k?
it was 12pm then.
9 hours to fill up.
Went shopping around.
Went for a movie at 1:20pm
龙虎门。I rated it 3 out of 5.
Ok I would say the fight scenes were good.
The main thing about this movie revolves around the fight scenes.
But coming to the story line ar.. how would I say it?
简直是一塌糊涂!We went back to shopping at Heerens after that.
Joan bought some new specs.
Went pooling at Lucky Plaza.
Till about 6+.
Patrick, Lydia and Leon left.
So theres 4 of us left. Me, Joan, Marcus and Ken.
We went to Seoul Garden for dinner.
I am still wondering how I got convinced to go there.
My 1st time there anyway.
As Marcus says, there's always a first time.
We ate for abt 2 hrs.
Quite fun there lol.
We came up with a tonne of lame jokes.
And I was laughing and laughing so hard that my stomach was hurting.
Joan was laughing and laughing cos she said that I looked funny when I was laughing so hard. So she was laughing.
..................................................
Ok. Damn cool man.
Lol.
Walked by this person as we were leaving.
After that person did something, Marcus and I promptly found the closest wall and smashed our heads on it.
I will tell you what that person did next time.
Took the MRT down to City Hall.
I heard this announcement going on for the 1st time: The MRT station is flooded at the moment. If you are not taking the train, please leave the MRT station now.
I can see why that announcement is going on and on.
The MRT station looked like there was the Great Singapore Sale going on.
Just people, people and more people.
We began walking to the Esplanade.
It was basically just following the crowd.
There were a tonne of people alr there.
Pple all rdy and settled down and waiting for the fireworks.
We went to the bridge near the Esplanade.
The fireworks began.
It was beautiful.
Especially the finale fireworks.
That one was so fantastic that everyone clapped.
I loved dat part too.
Reached home at 10:30pm.
Outings just rox XD
"The latest trendy phrase: Damn cool man!"Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 10:52 PM