Saturday, May 20, 2006
Yoz~ pple
I m bak from watching Da Vinci Code
Oo its a nice movie... though V for Vendetta was betta
but i wun do any spoilers here =)
u all shld go and watch it for urselves.
I never did read the original book
and dats gd cos i m looking at this storyline for the first time.
I heard that the details of the story is true, and it has been proven with evidence.
There's a lot of puzzles in the movie though...
but this movie's nt bad
so dun miss it pple!
I hvent watched MI-III nor Poseidon
i dun think i will really watch em all
my budget's getting low...
we took another pic just nw
only four of us though cos tx, tim and teck ching left early
i m just waiting for zkai to send me the pic so i can put it up
YA zkai if u see this u shld send me the pic soon
cos its also for the benefit of those who are still wondering wad the herd is
and here's da pic!
thx zkai!

Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 9:38 PM