Monday, February 13, 2006
Went to watch Fearless with Gary, Kim and Pui Kit today
Nice movie with great fighting scenes...but weird storyline
The whole movie was based on fighting in the ring...just fight fight and fight until the main char realises the real logic behind WuShu
We went to Ang Mo Kio to play pool after dat... for some reason i lost every match =(
Den we ate lunch...Gary and Kim had to go bak to sch for training so me and Pui Kit went home
I wun be free on Tue though... I have to accompany my Dad to hospital for his operation...
On the other hand... I will be xtremely busy on Wed...I got 3 different appointments...muz pick 1 =|
Help me decide... should I go out with my fren,my OG or my PDG???
Why does everyone pick Wed for an outing???
Arghhh!!! Dun think its possible to cramp all 3 together in 1 day =|
Labels: movie/documentary
My mind's unweaving/ 5:25 PM