Saturday, October 09, 2010
I had a dream today.
I usually stop myself from taking naps even though I am feeling very tired. Naps never last one hour like they are supposed to. Usually, when I fall asleep, I end up sleeping for 3 hours or so. So I usually stopped myself from taking naps because 3 hours was just too much time to spend sleeping.
But I fell asleep today while waiting for my laptop to start up. And yes I slept for 3 hours. Got woken up by an sms in fact.
My dream.
In my dream, I saw a lot of things rush past me. My thoughts on relationships, schoolwork, my worries, my concerns. It was like a video playing back parts of my recent life back to me.
I teared in my dream when I saw my friends feeling disappointed and sad over their results. I worried for them; I worried for myself.
I saw my love for others, in particularly my friends. I could feel the concern I had. I was happy, content in many ways.
I saw my relationships. Not so much of a BGR relationship when I dreamt it, but I saw the people I were truly concerned for.
I saw my own results. With my current scores, they were worrying. I remembered nothing more.
One way to interpret this: Stressed. But I wonder how so? I don't deny that I am constantly worrying, more about others than myself. I sometimes let the feeling of being worn out take me, so that I will feel more alive. I don't understand how it helps though.
But after my dream, I thought I had a clearer picture of myself. My persistent thoughts and everything. Perhaps I can cope better with this?
I heard something optimistic from my LTB mate yesterday. Apparently, GPA wasn't capped at 4.0. It was possible to get 4.3 for your GPA, if you got A+ for every subject. It was a kindle of hope to me. This meant that I would be able to pull my grades up if I push on to secure a good grade for IS200. Alas. I hope that I don't need too much recovery power from IS200 to save all my other subjects. I can do this. Ugh!
My mind's unweaving/ 1:42 AM