Sunday, March 21, 2010
It has been 43 days since my ORD. Not much has happened since then, but I have found a job since. I started working on the 22nd Feb, slightly less than 2 weeks after my ORD.
My job is basically ad-hoc work and some simple administrative tasks. I work 8~5 in an office at Raffles Place. Some people will have heard of the company name PwC, but most won't know of it unless they have done some interaction in the Business or Accountanct field.
Well, other than that, I haven't been doing much, except perhaps watch a lot of dramas lately.
I managed to finish 4 drama series in 1 month. That's about 1 drama a week, lol.
My first one was
It Started With a Kiss(惡作劇之吻), which I found pretty okay, though it may be because I haven't been watching dramas for a very long time. The last drama I completed was
One Litre of Tears, and before that it was
Goong. 3.5 stars out of 5.
Then I moved on to
Hi My Sweetheart(海派甜心), which I found rather boring. After you watch one idol drama, you begin to find the next idol drama extremely predicatable in terms of storyline and action. The ending was also extremely bland and uninteresting. The climax was repetitive and predictable. I find this show rather overrated. 2 out of 5.
My 3rd drama was
Atashinchi no Danshi(アタシんちの男子) , a Japanese drama which emphasized strongly on family values. It was a satisfying drama to watch. The castle featured in the centre of the plot is very interesting indeed. I wonder if a castle like this exists for real in today's times. 3.5 out of 5 stars.
My 4th and most recent drama, which I just completed 15 minutes ago as of this writing, is
You're Beautiful (미남이시네요). It is by far the best drama of the lot. The songs were really damn good. I think that was the part lacking in all the other dramas, especially the Taiwan dramas. Anyone should totally catch this. 5 out of 5 stars.
So.. tell me Ken ken. How did you find your way to this blog? I was initially surprised when you asked me if I was hiding a blog back in January. The main reason was because my blog address was splashed on my facebook profile since I created my facebook account long ago. It was like.. just there, but I guess you weren't looking hard enough. Lol.
I have been searching for something since I left NS. It is a very elusive feeling, one that I forced out long ago. I wonder, if at some point of time I have locked it away for too long, that it may never return again. That key. I wonder where it is.I will add the translation for the new song when I am free.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:50 PM