Saturday, November 28, 2009
And here's the latest update on the day count! I just did a calculation today. And guess how many working days I have left after I finish my last mission?
I will finish on the 8th of December. On that day, I have 61 days left.
I have 9 weekends before ORD. That's 18 days.
So.. that's 43 days left.
I have 2 days of leave next year. And 6 more this year.
That's ... 35 days left.
I have 3 off days in lieu of this mission.
That's ... 32 days left.
I have 25 days of off.
That's ... 7 days left.
I will probably have 4 more regimental duties left.
That's 3 working days left to finish up.
Can I have 3 off days please?I have 2 public holidays before ORD.
Can I have a day off now?
My mind's unweaving/ 11:27 AM