Tuesday, May 26, 2009
So that's all for my active period. I am going bak to lull for like 6 months. Lol.
The next major event will be all the way in November.
Time seem to pass so quickly. As of this writing, according to the ORD countdown timer I wrote recently, I have 257 days, 11 hours, 43 minutes, and 26 seconds to ORD.
That still seems awfully far away now that I see it, but I know time will pass quickly when I am happily slacking away =D
And finally.. I am now a zhong jiao. A new batch of specialists just got posted in to Bravo yesterday. I havent met them yet cos I have been on off for the first 2 days of the week. Heh heh. Finally got a batch of specs under me. And I thought I would never have some juniors to ______ (Insert verb here).
That's all for my last entry in May! Circle Line is opening in 2 days! Woo! Finally I can take the mrt to serangoon and then a direct bus to my camp gate!
My mind's unweaving/ 12:15 PM