Sunday, April 19, 2009
My PC asked me this question last Friday. Just before we were waiting to book out.
Xin Chu, are you happy in Bravo?I didn't give an accurate reply.
Still ok lah..The truth is, I was much happier in Bravo when I just came in as compared to now. Somehow, some things have changed along the way. In the 6 months I have spent in the company, the last 2 months were the worst. The people changed, the higher command changed, the regimentation changed, the attitude changed, the atmosphere changed, the company changed. It just wasn't the company I joined 6 months ago. I know this changed was induced by the people, but what bothered me was how nothing went back to what it was despite promises that
we will forget and move on.
I thought of getting out of this company last week. It struck me hard. I never thought I would ever be unhappy in Bravo company. But the truth is, I am unhappy. I don't like the way things are being done now. I don't like the way the company is falling apart.
Cause and effect. I know we can only have ourselves to blame. But it just doesn't seem fair that things are going this way.
Why can't they just see things in a better way? If something bad happens, why do we waste time blaming people instead of thinking about the new path to take now that things have already happened?
My mind's unweaving/ 7:40 PM