Sunday, March 15, 2009
I spent the whole weekend practising programming.
Managed to write 2 programs based on a college programming class module.
My first program is a simple number guessing game. You define a number range(eg. 0~100) and the computer randomizes a number for you to guess. See how many tries you need to guess the number ;)
Number Guessing GameRight click and press "Save target as..." to save ;)The second program took me much longer than the first. It calculates the minimum number of notes you need to form a certain amount of money.
My sis said the program was totally useless. I think its fair enough for (my) practice purposes. Lol.
Bill CalculatorRight click and press "Save target as..." to save ;)You will need the
Python interpreter to run both the programs.
It can be obtained here:
http://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.0.1/python-3.0.1.msiAnd that was a busy weekend studying. Whew. Feel free to check out my source code. I think there are at least a 1001 ways to write it more effectively lol.
Anyway I am currently working on a program that can keep track of your daily spendings. Its design is currently based on my sis's request. She's my so-called 'client'. Hopefully I can churn the program out successfully with my limited knowledge. Then I will move on to higher levels of programming =D
I still don't understand a lot!
My mind's unweaving/ 9:59 PM