Tuesday, November 18, 2008
I started my first day of work officially yesterday - as a 3SG.
So there I go reporting early to camp at 7am.
It wasn't till 8am before the BSM came.
He said: You guys look so tired! Cannot la! 1st day of work must be bright and active! Give your boss a good impression!
Can I tell my boss I want to quit this job as well?Oh well. Found out later that our coy posting wasn't out yet. So we got sent to Changi to help the battalion with a sports meet.
What a way to start my 1st day of work.. And my 2nd day of work.
As I suspected, I spent these 2 days staying out and dota/watch-ing tv at home.
Tomorrow will be so called the 'actual' official day I start work cos my posting will be out by tommorrow morning. I have no specific company that I want to go to. After all each company has its pros and cons.
I am lucky enough to enjoy my first 2 days slacking away at Changi. Wonder if I am lucky enough to survive peacefully in the SAF for the next 1 year 3 months. Shall see then.
445 days to ORD!
My mind's unweaving/ 10:21 PM