<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Sunday, November 16, 2008
I finally decided to change my blog song. Got pretty sick of hearing 'It ends tonight' whenever I opened my internet explorer(my blog is my homepage) so I picked the first song which played on my iTunes(which was a random song).

Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5. Its a very nice song. But I have yet to read its lyrics. Still, I think the song lyrics are clear enough to tell this is a nice song =)

So that's that. I finally passed out from my last course on the 14th November. Coincidentally, it was also my birthday so I suppose that's my birthday gift for the year. Thanks lots to everyone who wished me well(a lot of it was on Facebook o.O). I will do my best to thank everyone personally(thru Facebook?) this weekend.
Yay. So I am now officially a 3SG. Not sure whether I should feel happy or sad because I got posted as a bridging specialist in 35SCE. Not that I wasn't expecting it. I actually thought I had a very high chance of ending up there. Only 30 people in my course were posted back there. Many people went to HQ as admin specialists.
Since I expected it, I wasn't due to be disappointed or wad though I admit a part of me was tugging at the thought of the chance of having an 8~5 job working in HQ.

The life would have been safer, though less fruitful. Haha. There I go.. I shouldn't be griping about it.

Lucky for me, I cleared my SOC during my training phase already so I will have an easier life when I am in 35SCE. They said specialists who don't manage to pass it will have to train every even day of the week. I doubt they really mean it, but then passing it is naturally better. Its like a.. (how to say?)... pass to assured freedom in the weekend. Haha.

Well at least I get to report back to my new unit on Monday instead of Sunday night though I am going to hate the idea of dragging my 3 bags back to Seletar camp again. I previously went back to Nee Soon camp from Seletar for a week with my bags before I was posted back to Seletar again with my bags in tow. They add up to almost 30kg so its no joke to tow those bags around.
Its quite dumb moving from camp to camp but it was cos my posting orders only came out on the very last day. It was supposed to have been ready earlier. Oh well. Much towing to do on Monday.
I really hope my new unit will have a conducive environment. Praying hard!

That's all for my latest entry then. I am on a quest now to figure out what happened over the past few years which resulted in such a big change in my first few and recent few posts. Maybe I will discover the truth in me o.O
Stay in touch!

My mind's unweaving/ 12:58 AM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012