Thursday, November 27, 2008
Argh. My whole body's aching from the spike in physical activity now.
There's another run tomorrow morning. I
hate love how they change the schedule from half day off on Friday to intensively
boring exciting lectures till 6pm.
Tomorrow is the weekend! Booookout!!
I think I won't be coming home as often in the coming weeks if I have nights out. Its pretty troublesome to travel back and fro camp, considering how much I have to walk when I book in and out. Probably will grab a book, camp in bunk and spam a new series of non-fiction?
One of the specialists here told me to try and make my bunk feel more like home. He said it will make me feel like booking out less. Its like how I want to book out more often now because I don't quite like my bunk. I should be working to achieve the opposite. Its pretty interesting because he brought in his own pillow and bolster as well LOL. I think I should start doing the same. Like see what I can do to feel more at home in bunk. After all, 35 SCE is my second home. The home of the bridging engineers! LOL. Btw that's what's stated on the wall outside the camp.
Spent a day helping out at the Engineer sports meet today. Its just one of the many many cohesion activities they organise for the combat engineers to get to know each other better. I think I have like 1001 more of those kind of activities coming up. Anyway the first event of the day was a 10km run and guess wad? I met Desmond(from 22/06) at the event lol. He was taking part in the 10km run! Wah seh! That was pretty zai cos the run lasted 50 minutes long. 25 rounds around the track leh o.O
My next cohesion activity will be coming up next Tuesday. Mess initiation!
All the new specialists will be welcomed into the mess with a (very short) speech about themselves and a can of beer.
Wonder if I should drink? =P
Haven't drank alcohol since the 3rd last week of SISPEC during OC evening.. and I am not supposed to actually. I did promise myself to avoid drinking whenever possible ever since I found out alcohol is as good as poison to me since my body can't break the toxicity down normally.
Hmmm. I already told my PS and CSM that I won't be able to drink on that day. See how ba!
My mind's unweaving/ 7:59 PM