Monday, November 10, 2008
November. Its my favourite time of the month, what with the holiday season starting and all.
In my mind, logically, I know that the year 2008 is ending, but somehow I don't feel this way. This year has passed so quickly, that I have never felt it begun. What a year indeed.
I will be passing out of my(hopefully) last course this friday, and will take on the rank of 3SG with a bunch of guys under my charge. Wonder what the next 1 year 3 months will be like as a sergeant in NS? Gruelling times or unforgettable fun with men that I will spend my next 10 years(including reservist) with?
To be honest, I am writing this entry right now in a low mood. It could be due to my lack of sleep last night, or my persistent cough. I ain't that sure anyway. Probably will get some early rest tonight.
I think I will blog a better entry some time in the near future. Yep.
Wish everyone(who are taking) all the best for the 'A's and any exams that are ongoing now!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:10 PM