Friday, November 21, 2008
Finally, the weekend is here. I have so much to say but given that I am not authorised to reveal anything military in nature that might prove useful as intelligence to enemy spies, I am forced to be discreet.
Ok so my posting's finally out. I got posted to Bravo Coy in 35SCE.
What's Bravo Coy like? Its hard to say.. But generally I find it ok, but then again, the actual work has yet to begin.
With these few days spent in the induction programme, its been a lull and relaxed period. I feel that the UIP is like this translucent glass wall shielding me, and on the other side of that glass wall, I can see people holding bows and arrows, with the word 'EXTRA DUTIES' written on every arrow, waiting for the glass wall to break and fade so that they can commence firing.
Ahhh. What a nightmare. I really hope things still go well after the UIP is over. This December will be my rest period when I start clearing leave for this year. There's so much fatigue to be put down, so many things to settle before the start of the new year.
The next year will be a really busy one. I am pretty much aware of the events that are going on next year but for the sake of confidentiality, I feel I shouldn't name them.
That's all then. Have a great weekend!
1001 things to worry about. Its getting worse. I am kinda.. scared.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:57 PM