Wednesday, July 02, 2008
I had an interesting dream in camp last night.
I dreamt of my neighbourhood 10 to 20 years later. What was it like?
The place was sizzling hot. The sun was so bright, that the ground looked unnaturally white.
All around me on the grass, there were sprinklers built and they were spraying water onto the grass continuously. In the far distance, I could see a grass field without any sprinklers. It had already became a mini desert.
Why did I had a dream like this? I have no idea. First and foremost, I wasn't thinking about the environment before I went to bed.
Could this be a sign? A vision of the future? I do not know, but at the rate the temperature is increasing, this might become a possible scenario in the future. Perhaps one day, grass will really depend on man-made sprinklers to survive.
Nature imbalanced, tipped by the pressure of Man's actions.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:18 AM