Sunday, July 27, 2008
I said I will blog last week but i guess it slipped my mind. Too shag to think. Lol.
Well I am now 62.5% through BSLC.
The week has been extremely hectic.
Monday was live range. We finished early enough to sleep at 10.30pm.
Tuesday was our first navigation exercise. We woke at 5am and spent a day in Lower Mandai. Slept at 11.30pm.
Wednesday was the start of field camp. We woke at 5am and slept at 9pm. Had sentry duty from 11:30~1.30am. We woke at 5am.
Thursday was the end of field camp. We marched back to camp and slept at 12am.
Friday was section live firing. We woke at 5am and spent an entire day at the range(with a lot of time spent in the downpour) and went back company line at 10.30pm.
We slept at 2.30am.
Saturday. We woke at 5am. I booked out at 6.30am.
And that's how my week has been. The next week will be more tiring and more hectic.. I just want to survive through this.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:07 AM