Friday, July 11, 2008
There goes my 3rd week in Charlie Coy so quickly.
I am 37.5% through my BSLC!
Things are starting to get tough around.. I think we are going into perma outfield mode already.
Dang it. I really dislike outfield.
Had my actual IPPT test on Thursday. I lost 1 point from SBJ and gained 1 point in pullups -.-
So its still 22 points silver. Yep.. the only difference being that I ran NINE: FIVE THREE this time!!!
It doesn't sound much compared to the rest of Charlie Coy(1 in 3 people can do 9:44 and above) but the thing is.. I improved by 22 seconds!!
Woohoo! Lol. I am only 9 seconds away from getting IPPT gold if I jump just 2 cm more for SBJ!
Next IPPT: GOLD!
Next week when I blog again.. I will be 50% through BSLC!
My mind's unweaving/ 10:14 PM