Thursday, May 01, 2008
Its Labour Day today. Haha. I could never be bothered with this day in the past. To me, its just another public holiday. But now, public holidays mean so much more.
We had a tough day of training in camp yesterday. 5BX + run in the morning, followed by breakfast, then drawing of arms, then SOC, then arms drills, then lunch, then arms drills again, then strength training. What a killer of a day.
The best thing is that the last activity of the day was booking out. Lol.
The temperature is so horrible and erratic on Tekong like Terr said. The WBGT was a freakin 34 degrees and it was drizzling yesterday. What the heck. There's people collapsing from heat injuries everywhere.. though luckily there are no cases in Orion Coy
yet.Ok right. Anyway I am still alive, lest the scratches and blisters everywhere. I am trying my best to keep it that way ie. staying alive.
My mind's unweaving/ 1:50 PM