Monday, April 07, 2008
I took my SMU interview today. Had to crawl out of bed at 6:40am to ensure that I made it to the SIS on time.
I reached almost exactly at 8.10am. When I reached the waiting room together with the rest of the interviewees on my slot, we were told that the preparation for the interview was one hour long o.O
Lol. And i thought it was just a quick chat there and that's about it. Well so they briefed us through some stuffs.. introduced us to SIS and etc.
We were given some interesting questions to prepare for the interview. I found estimation questions rather interesting.
So after one hour(which passed rather quickly), we began the interview with 2 professors.
Shan't elaborate much about the interview.. Except that it was fun and entertaining. Haha. I know more about this Business IT idea now.. Gonna take it into serious consideration. Cos in terms of location, its much more convenient for me than NTU.
Its much more expensive though. Shall see if I did well at the interview first. Haha. Awaiting the interview results in May...
My mind's unweaving/ 2:35 PM