Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Right. So I am at home writing a blog entry while I am supposed to be engaged in some strenous activity like SOC or doing some ST on Tekong right now.
The reason is cos I am on Attend C status. Its a medical status, and it basically means that I am unfit for duties, thus I got sent home. Attend C is the highest medical status, which probably means there must be something bad enough to happen to me for me to get that status.
Let's just say that I bested all my previous records with a high fever, and medics couldn't bring my fever down after spending 2 days on a drip in the sickbay.
It was like.. everyone that was already there when I went in had left, and I was still there. And some who came in later than me, then left, and yet I was still there. Lol.
My status will drop to Attend B on Wednesday morning, which means I am fit for light duties. This means I have to report back to camp on Wednesday morning.
The con is that I will be missing a total of 6 days of activities, which means 12 physical activities in total and maybe another 10+ activities slotted in between those 12. I don't think I will ever be able to catch up. Sigh.
Hope I recover by tommorow morning!
Replies ~ your tags:Wakka02: Lol. You went too? ^5! Weren't the professors dam funny? XD
Roger Ng: Updated! Congrats on having your own domain!
kiM: Hahaha. What a coincidence! I am gonna talk to him abt it. Maybe tx and I can be classmates again =D
Thx for letting me know!
I am taking a short break :)
My mind's unweaving/ 3:19 PM