Thursday, April 03, 2008
5 days, 11 hours and 34 minutes left.
That's how much time I have left before I go for NS.
Its only just a bit more before I can count my remaining days on one hand. Haha.
I retired from my first job on Monday. Somehow, everyone told me I couldn't retire, though I wished that I could just retire like that. There's still a long way to go.
I finally decided to apply for the School of Informative Science at SMU on Monday. Its basically Business and IT, which I find very fascinating. And SMU is really very efficient. They called me today to inform me that I had been shortlisted for an interview for the SIS. I arranged with them for the interview to take place on Monday, and the time was like 8.30am. Sigh. That means I have to wake up super early next Monday.
Anyway all SMU applicants will be interviewed if they are shortlisted so I have nothing much to cheer about yet(maybe except that they are going to interview me early enough). Wonder if I should take accounting or Business IT assuming I get offered 2 positions.
Both are good choices.. but accounting = NTU = Boon Lay = not very close to Bishan = < 1.5 hours travel time
I should find out more about the prospects of studying Business IT first. Accountants are in high demand, that's for sure. But I don't even know what Business IT students work as. They did say that such graduates are widely demanded, but I dunno abt the statistics. Maybe I will find out more at the interview next Monday.
Alright. Cheers to 5 days of freedom left. Anyone else applied SIS or NTU accountancy?
My mind's unweaving/ 11:56 PM