Friday, March 14, 2008
I nearly lost my handphone yesterday!
Cabbed to work from AMK cos I was 10 minutes away from being late for work and it was pouring heavily. Halfway during the ride, I picked a call.. and just put my hp down.
When I reached my workplace, I just went into the building, leaving my hp in the taxi.
Halfway while walking to my office.. I tried to take my phone out and.. OMG. MY PHONE WAS GONE! argh!
I quickly rushed into the office and dialed my own number twice. Noone picked up.
I remembered it was a yellow-top cab, so I called Comfort. It took forever to connect to their customer service.. and the worst thing was, the controller didn't help me at all. Her tone suggested a high degree of impatience, and she just told me to call LTA instead. What the hell!? Comfort's customer service's standard is extremely disappointing.
The lucky thing was.. when i called my own phone for the third time, someone picked up. He said he was the TV gate security guard, and the cab driver had brought my phone back to him.
Omg. I totally dashed down to the TV gate and thanked the cab driver.
Too bad i didn't note down his license plate.. could have made a tribute to him. Lols.
Feel dam lucky to have met an honest driver like him.. and comfort customer service still sucks.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:06 AM