Saturday, March 01, 2008
Its the first of March already. Still no hint of anything from the MOE.
I am starting to get this feeling that the MOE community has been kidnapped overnight and maybe what I read on some random forum was right: all the results have been destroyed in a fire.
Ok. That's random. There's a rumour originating form VJC that the results release is this Friday, 7th March. Friday is the last possible day anyway, so if there's still no news by Wednesday, I will trust the forums. Lol.
There's only 30 days left to the end of my 4 months stint at MOCCA. Time sure flies. I was just reminiscing the first week at my job with one of my colleagues last week.
Haha. I was all quiet, not daring to communicate with anyone, didn't know any of them, and was trying hard to match the people in my office to this list of names I found attached to my cubicle.
3 months later, we were all sitting together at Sizzler's tearing the place down with our laughter. Haha.
I have been offered an opportunity to stay on and work for the next 2 years, shuffling between NS and work, but I will probably reject it. The reason is because its tiring to work with NS dragging me down, and another thing is that I probably wun be seeing with my colleagues either because the way it works doesn't require me to go to the office. No point in staying on then eh.
Oh well. I am definite that I won't forget these bunch of colleagues even after NS. Hoping that I can pick some time off to pay them a visit in the future(and hopefully they still remember me!)
That's the end of my first March entry. Happy Leap Year by the way.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:46 PM