Saturday, February 16, 2008
"Gillian Chung has added you as a friend on Facebook"
That was the email sitting at the top of my inbox on a fine Saturday morning -.-
Ok the point is, its a fine Saturday morning. Lol.
And for once, I ain't working! I m off for the weekends this week. Shall take some rest which I have been clearly lacking since I fell sick straight after CNY.
Should have passed on some of those New Year goodies.. and the 3/4 can of potato chips I downed. Lol. But its too late alr.. since I am alr sick.
Life's the same as usual. The MOCCA love notes competition just ended recently, and the video proposal won!
Article here: http://www.todayonline.com/articles/237677.asp
Well it's like this. MOCCA hosted a competition for people to submit their video messages to their loved ones.. and someone submitted a proposal to his gf and he won.
It was a rather interesting Valentine's Day Eve when we went down to deliver Part 1 of the grand prize: 99 roses sponsered by Noel Gifts.
So down we went, me and my colleague to collect the roses, which was in my care for the next 1 hour or so.
How cool is that? Lol. It's not everyday that I get to haul 99 roses around. It wasn't as heavy as I thought.. but bulky. That's for sure.
So we went to a school(unnamed for privacy issues) where the girl taught as a teacher in the morning at 11am. The principal and vice-principal was super nice and half the staff members were probably rigged in for us to give the girl a big surprise. Haha.
So we presented the 99 roses to her, and CNA even came down to cover the story.. But anyway tt's tt. Too lazy to go into the details XD
Its pretty nice to see a couple wed through an event. By the way, the girl accepted the marriage proposal. Haha. She gave her reply to CNA, cos the guy couldn't be there in the morning. Not sure if her reply was broadcasted on TV in the end. Did anyone catch it? Cos I didn't.
Haha. I didn't go out on Valentine's Day. Didn't find a Valentine, and was stuck with a sore throat and a fever anyway(till I downed the whole pot of herbal tea my mom brewed and my temp actually dropped to 35 degrees o.O). Lol.
Oh yes... It was a pleasant surprise to meet Zhiyu at SSDC last nite. Cos I was frantically trying to sell off my lesson as I had no intention of going there, sick and all, but I failed to sell it off.. so between forfeiting $81, and dragging myself there, I chose dragging myself there.
I think she saw me when I entered SSDC, but I didn't notice her.. Hah. Saw her sms after the lesson and found her later in the end. She just started at SSDC recently.. and just had her third lesson. That's pretty cool. Haha. Haven't seen my classmates in ages.
Speaking of the practical lesson.. I m getting super agitated at my latest(and sixth) driving instructor. I suspect he invented lollipops. For gods sake, he's one super irritating fella whom I would gladly kick out of the car at 70km/h if not for the fact that it was illegal to do so. Grrr. I really hope not to meet him ever again. He has this special way of getting on my nerves. It was a good thing that I didn't(or couldn't) rebutt him because both of my lessons with him was during the time when I was sick. I just kept quiet and let him talk. Zzz. Please don't let me meet him again. What an irritating guy.
Ok so that's about it for my once-a-week-blog-entry. Gotta go for some rest now. Hope I recover soon!
My mind's unweaving/ 1:50 PM