Tuesday, February 19, 2008
My final theory test is in 2 hours time. Haha.
Wish myself luck. Lol.
I studied super hard for this in the last 2 days. Shall update if I pass or fail later.
I think I will destroy the computer terminal I did the test at with my head if I fail. Hahaha. Considering how hard I worked for it.
Ok just kidding. That's overkill.
*Update*
I can't believe one of my specs lens dropped out as I was leaving the house. And I forgot to bring my handphone out when I left the house at around 7:25pm. I couldn't check the time cos I dun have a watch!
Oh man. Everything has to go wrong suddenly. It was so darned.
I dashed all the way to a specs shop at J8 and asked the person for help in securing my specs back. She was super nice.. helped me to put the screw back in.. and I was rushing off after a quick 'thank you'.
When I reached the MRT station after another dash.. it was 7.30pm. WHEW. I think its cos my house clock is faster.
Ok so I reached SSDC on time at 7:50pm. Walked into the room and realised I was early. The person-in-charge told me to wait outside.. so I turned around and spent 20 brief seconds outside before he asked everyone to go in. Dots.
It seems like some people don't cancel their slots despite being unable to turn up. When the test officially started, there were at least 3 to 4 empty seats. What a waste of test slots...
Ok so.. guess my test result? Lol. I think I will just let the images do the talking =)

I am very thankful for the time I spent practising like ONE THOUSAND FTT questions before I went. LOL. That's cos I could have sworn I saw at least 40+ of the questions before when I did the FTT today.
If you wanna know where my practice questions came from, contact me =))
And thanks to everyone who wished me good luck for it!
It certainly helped!! =DD
My mind's unweaving/ 5:59 PM