Thursday, October 11, 2007
It seems like its pretty much confirmed.
Although I still haven't received my letter yet, I am already aware of my enlistment date for NS.
Its the 9th of April and I will be at BMT School 2.
It seemed like yesterday when I thought that NS was still far away from me.
Now its just a mere 6 months away. For some others, their NS is only 2 months away.
We have grown, haven't we?
In just 1 month, I will turn 18. In just 1 month, I will be legally an adult. In just 1 month, I will leave my childhood days behind me and enter a new phase of life.
Some people say we don't really mature at 18. Is age a judging factor?
But in these 2 years, I know that I have matured much more rapidly than I thought I would.
If you are still unaware of your enlistment date, you can either check your status at www.ns.sg or call 1800-3676767, den press 112422, then input ur NRIC number, and press '1' after the confirmation, unless you want to listen to all the computerised messages.
Oh well. After my A levels, I will still have 5 months of freedom yet.
I don't really dread NS. Previously, I had wanted to be enlisted in January.
I accept NS as something I have to go through, and I really want to make the best out of my 2 years in NS. Hopefully, my mindset don't fail me after I am enlisted. Haha.
All the best to everyone. Mug hard and perservere, be it for A levels, PW, or Chinese.
Jiayou!
And glow! =)
Replies ~ your tags:
♂jw: thx. you too! let's paddle tgt!
Wakka02: Seize the day. Haha.
My mind's unweaving/ 6:53 PM