Friday, October 19, 2007
9 days left.
I haven't been back in school the entire week.
Couldn't think of any reason to go back.
Heard that a lot of people have been going back to school.
I think I will search for a reason to go back for a day next week.
Hmm.
Been studying a lot of Physics this week.
I read through an entire Physics guide book.
Managed to cover all the topics I had neglected.
Still not feeling good about quantum and nuclear Physics.
I pray any quantum questions won't be too complex.
I am still quite weak in quantum and nuclear Physics.
Alright. Will just reply tags and be off again.
Replies ~ your tags:
LiAnG: thx haha. jiayou. let's kick the A levels!
Tim: Wait till its your turn. I shall be your officer. Muhahahaha.
p0h's|n: Aww. Nvm. I shall celebrate 2 weeks early!
cry(s): Lol yea. I will try to keep the weather normal. Anyway. Ignore the cold drinks.
Wakka02: No -.- I don't want any cold drinks!!
My mind's unweaving/ 11:26 PM