Thursday, September 20, 2007
Dad: Have you heard how you did on your Maths test yet?
Daughter: Nope.
Dad: Well, make sure to let me know as soon as you do... ok?
Daughter: ...Kay.
Dad walks off.
Friend(beside daughter): Uh... I thought you got the test back today?
Daughter: Yeah... Which means I saw it, not heard it.
Adapted from The Straits Times, Life!, 20th September 2007I think I got some idea how to not reveal my prelim results. Lol.
School's so boring nowadays. The more they go through the answers for the Prelims papers, the more pessimistic I become. I can't believe how strict they were at marking the papers. Hais.
Replies ~ your tags:
cry(s): Hey.. its head is still on its neck.. er.. right?
GPT: Lol. No more slaps of goodwill.. I got one today -.-
terr: Haha. Its so inspirational right?
My mind's unweaving/ 1:56 PM