Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Maths was today. Paper 1 at least.
Well to put it simply, if there was 200 vocabulary terms for 'GG', there would be 200 vocabulary terms to describe the Maths paper.
Oh well. I thought it was better than mid-years.
Both were horrendous.
But its over. So nvm then. There's still Paper 2 on Friday though I suspect it will bring us down further.
Anw I am sick again. Argh. I don't know if I can take Econs properly tmr, though it doesn't really matter. Lol. Rah. Tmr den see first ba.
Replies ~ your tags:
♂jw: Lol. Its supposed to appeal to kids anyway. But its quite a funny song.
p0h's|n: hmmph.
Wakka02: Yea but the difficulty was still higher than normal. Anw gd luck for the rest of the papers.
jem: Yep thx. You too.
cry(s): I still don't believe you have 4 dogs.. well at least noone does =/
My mind's unweaving/ 7:48 PM