Wednesday, August 08, 2007
AJC commemorated National Day today with the AJ Race, a quest to selective areas around Central Singapore to learn and know more about the pillars behind the success story of Singapore.
Why does this terrible feeling rage through me?The competition was between classes, and we had to reach 2 external destinations, and then back to school by 10am.
My class's plans were to go to Grassroots Club(YCK) and AMK Hub after that. It was a rather short trip since both of these locations were pretty close to each other both in terms of accessibility and geographical distance.
Been feeling like this for a few days now, days that seemed eternity.We were back with more than enough time to order in lunch, finish the lunch and still had sufficient time then to sit around and wait for the concert to start.
I feel so lost, broken, destroyed.The concert had 2 rather entertaining emcees, especially Patrick. All I can say is: You are the best. Lol.
Hiding behind a facade, with laughter, smiles that feel so unreal.The concert programme was surprisingly short. It went like this:
Everything seems so wrong.1. We had a performance by the AJ Choir.
2. We had the prize giving ceremony for the AJ Race in the morning.
No matter how, why, where, what. The individualist always fail.After that, the emcees said: "We have now come to the finale item of the concert. Let's put our hands together for..."
Memories, replayed again and again.Huh? 3 items for the whole celebration concert? Okay. That's pretty amazing. The finale ended pretty soon, ending the whole concert in less than 20 minutes.
Woot. That's the shortest celebration I have ever gone through in 17 years.
Like a blade, stabbing through again and again.Totally amazing. Haha.
Its killing me. And I know that there's no therapy. No remedy.Oh yea. Just remembered. There was a free-lance student photographer capturing the moments for the National Day celebration alongside the PS people officially tasked to do the job. Did you all notice? Although this might sound like criticism, but I hope you all will take it as feedback.
You don't know me. You don't even care. Oh yeah.The freelance student photographer was doing much better. He was mobile and he knew he had to be near the stage. I know he has more experience than most of the PS people but all I can say is, we need to do better than that. That's all then.
I have been trying, trying so hard to let go. To cry. But no matter how hard I try, I cannot let go.Happy National Day peeps. The short break has officially begun!
I have already forgotten how to cry. I have already forgotten how to live my life. I have already forgotten how to be human...
My mind's unweaving/ 12:36 PM