<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, July 20, 2007
Its DBACABDDCC.
No idea what I just said?
Its code. Yep. Only the Ones will understand.

Anyway. I got tagged. So here goes.


Each player shall start by sharing 6 weird things about themselves. They will then tag 3 new players. And these 3 people who're tagged, will write a new entry giving 6 weird things about themselves.
No tagging back!



Weird Fact #1:

Whenever I am at home, I will go online. That's why I usually appear to be permanently online. Its a good idea to be constantly linked to the rest of the world at home. Haha. Some people have asked how I could study if I am always online. Well, its possible. Trust me.

Weird Fact #2:

I fell sick for a month. Falling sick is normal. But getting sick for 1 month is weird. I remember Mr Lim said that it was the '100-day cough'. I would cough for 99 days, then it would stop suddenly on the 100th day. I never reached the 40th day though. It stopped around that time.

Weird Fact #3:

I am clueless about soccer. Its after all, a stereotype that guys = soccer. Well. I don't have any idea about any famous soccer stars, neither do I watch soccer, and neither do I play soccer. Who ever said a guy must like soccer?

Weird Fact #4:

I am extraordinarily lame. Many people feel that way too. Haha. But I can be serious. Though its very tempting to create a cold wind. After all, we need to lower global temperatures, don't we?

Weird Fact #5:

I experience deja vu all the time, although there's less of it nowadays. Deja vu is defined by dictionary.com as the illusion of having previously experienced something actually being encountered for the first time. But the way I feel it, its as if I have seen the scenario before. And just before something happens, I know what is going to happen, what the next person will say. Its not an illusion. I have definitely been through the scene before. Its as if.. I experienced brief flashes of the future before that.

Weird Fact #6:

I have run out of weird facts.


Now I shall tag 3 lucky people to do this.
1. Chris
2. Poh Sin
3. Pui Kit



Photo credit from cszar.


Replies ~ your tags:

wilson: Yep. you too.

Wakka02: Well, maybe I will find them one day. Maybe not. The part I like most about Chasing Cars is the lyrics: "If I lay here, if I just lay here. Would you lie with me and just forget the world?"
Beautiful lyrics.

♂jw: I guess so.. I tried to focus on bringing it back a while ago. But I couldn't find it. Its.. lost. Either that or its trapped behind a psychological barrier I built myself. Now I can't break it.

cry(s): Yes.. emotions are immortals. Everyone has them. But mindpower can overcome emotions. Even immortals will fall. I got to convince my mind to let go first.

p0h's|n: Haha. Will try not to. Lol.

Labels:

My mind's unweaving/ 4:20 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012