Friday, July 13, 2007
I should have blogged about this 1 week ago.Alright. So all my results are back. Not very pretty, I must admit.
In fact, I am ultimately disappointed at myself.
Where did I go wrong? Everywhere, I guess. I am going to reform my study methods and I am going to work harder.
I admit, the midyears was a major wake-up call to me. Since I got back half my papers last Friday, the disappointment have been so deep that it had inspired me to start studying at least 3 hours a day. Its time to get serious.
GP Phy Maths Econs Geog.
CDUUU.
That sure seems like a lot of Us. Not something to be proud of. With such grades at midyears, what can I possibly expect from prelims?
No way. I can't let this carry on.I know I have been slack in my work. So its time to wake up now. 'A' levels is no more than 109 days away.
I am at the bottom 20% for more than half of my results.
I may have failed my Maths, but I can figure numbers.
If I am going to pull myself back together in 2 months, I am short of time.
Please. If you are reading this, and you haven't started studying, please please wake up now. Unless your grades are already at AAAA. If not, please start studying. 2 months is a very, very short time.
The Boiling Frog SyndromeIf a frog is placed into a stove of boiling water, it will jump out instantly.
However, if the same frog was placed into a stove of cold water, and it is slowly heated to boiling point, the frog will never jump out.
That's because it takes a jolt for the frog to realise that it is in danger.
Are you still slowly heating up in warm water? You are in danger. Don't wait for the water to boil. Because by then, the frog would have been cooked alive.
Replies to your tags:
Adfstrata: Yea. Its rather sad to see this happening. A corrupt administration always destroys the people under it.
crys: Is this better or the previous one better?
♂jw: Haha. Good for gp =P
My mind's unweaving/ 11:58 PM