Monday, July 16, 2007
His life was a routine.
Every school day he woke up, took a bath, and changed into his school uniform.
Then, he would pack his bag, gulp down a quick drink, say bye to his mom and leave the house.
Then, he would go to the lifts, push the button and wait for the lift to come.
The button would turn red and the lift would....
Wait a min. The button didn't turn red today.He pushed the button again. And again. He tried the other button. Nothing happened.
You must be kidding me. Both lifts are down with me on the 11th floor?As I trudged down 11 stories of stairs, I began to wonder what it would be like if we ran out of electricity one day. Civilisation back to square one, eh?
I called the lift service maintainence number and told them both lifts were dead. Whew. I didn't miss the train. One minute more and I would have missed it.
Alright. I am officially sick again. The people around me might have to endure 3 weeks of coughing again. Hais. Whenever I fall sick, it always takes forever to recover. Wonder why. I hope my coughing didn't disrupt the Geography timed practice today. Ken said I was coughing every 2 seconds. I swear it was 3.
My mind's unweaving/ 6:49 PM