Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Miss Leong reviewed our midyear results in mass civics today. Well, we all know how 'fabulous' it was. No words could describe it other than atrocious, abhorrent and appalling.
One classic example was H1 Economics. 99.5% fail rate.
H2 Economics was no better. Approximately 92% fail rate. I can't remember the exact value.
As I sat through the review, I wondered if AJC was really ready for the 'A' levels. It made me wonder if the results at this point of time was the same for our precedent batches. Or are we the worst batch in AJC history?
The 'A' levels are only 96 days away. Assuming we divide the next 96 days equally to cover all of our 5 subjects, we only have approximately 19 days per subject. Is it enough?
Also, for the J1s, this is a gentle reminder that their promotional examinations are only 69 days away. How many of you reading this feel absolutely confident of grasping your basic concepts in these 69 days, while being hogged down by Project Work?
The exams are approaching, if you haven't realised. Yes. Its just like silent thunder. If you don't hear it, you assume its not coming. But when you do, and you start running to get out, its too late. You are bound to be caught in the downpour.
Good luck people. Start running today!
Replies ~ your tags:
cry(s): What's hypnotherapy?
Wakka02: I guess so then. Cya in er.. 3 months? Hah.
p0h's|n: haha really? thx. u too.
My mind's unweaving/ 7:49 PM