Saturday, June 30, 2007
PS farewell BBQ was on Saturday.
I knew it was at East Coast Park, but I wasn't very sure on how big East Coast Park really was.
Well, so I took my only known route down to East Coast Park. Bus 13.
And after that, I knew how big East Coast Park was.
Cos you see.. bus 13 drops me off a short distance away from Area B.
The BBQ pit was at Area G.
The difference between Area B and Area G is about.. 2 pages.
Yep. I did explore the map directory before coming. Area G was only 2 pages away from Area B on the map. I guess I didn't look at the scale.
It took me slightly over one hour before I reached Area G.
Lols. Now I can tell you everything East Coast Park has between Area B and Area G.
Its well.. just two pages you see.
Apparently noone was as crazy as me to come by bus 13. Most of the people took a bus over from Changi Airport. Bus 36. I gotta remember that.
The BBQ was good. Haha. Really had a lot of fun. Gotta thank all the J1s who came together to plan this BBQ. Great effort and thanks lots =)
They prepared lots of food. More than we could finish. Haha. So Ronald came up with playing Blackjack to finish the food. The one who loses eats. In the end, he ate the most. Haha. But we did finish quite some food at that game.
We played Frisbee at 8pm. Haha. No lights so we had to play on the pavement next to all the lamp posts. It was tiring but fun. But somehow, people kept disappearing during the match. In the end, we had fewer and fewer people so the game ended.
It was also Jie Xin's bday. Happy bday Jie Xin! The J1 comm really put in a lot of effort for her bday. A really heartwarming scene.
Anyway. Photos will tell most of the story. But I don't have any yet. Will put em up when I do. For now, just visit other PS pple's blogs for the photos. Lol.
Went home kinda late. At 11:22pm though, I was the first to reach home. No idea where everyone went. Dots. And I thought I was late home.
My mind's unweaving/ 12:49 AM