Monday, June 04, 2007
Ok. After 3 days I decided to blog about the CJ Drama concert I went to on Friday.
Let's see.. met up with Zkai, Chris, Jia Xin & Benedict at J8.
Den we took 156 down.
And guess wad? The Drama concert was.. A Midsummer Night's Dream.
OMG. Shakespears??? Their language just isn't very trendy you know.
It goes like: Thou shall... thy...
Basically, language so complicated noone could catch it.
Ok I was lucky. I read this story before so I had no difficulty catching what the actors were trying to portray. But I guess many others in the audience weren't as lucky. Few people ever read Shakespears nowadays.
Actually, Douglas did perform well. But hey. If its Shakespears again, please warn me. I have difficult catching the language.
So we went for supper after that. I reached home at around 2am. Ha. =))
My mind's unweaving/ 7:39 PM