Wednesday, May 09, 2007
People have been looking like zombies lately. With all the exams coming up and unknown stress coming from nowhere, no doubt we are getting less sleep.
Jeez. I am a solid example =]
Been sleeping through the last few days of lectures. Well, I do try to stay awake but I can't help it. My body has overpowered my struggling mind.
I am amazed I actually slept during Econs lecture today. Cos of all people, Mrs Low was sitting 2 seats away to my left. It was an empty seat in between. And I slept. Lol I got a tap halfway through dreamland from her. But it didn't go anywhere beyond that. I guess sleeping students are the norm nowadays anyway.
I am still super tired after sleeping through Physics(both tutorial and lecture) and in Econs.
Hais. Been losing track of what the lectures are doing. I am aiming to sleep by 12:30am tonight.
To all the other zombies out there: Sleep early. Many of you look worse than me =]
Replies ~ your tags:
mukkey: Lol. I forgot it already. I never did remember it. So its probably <<0.001 year(s).
p0h's|n: =) no more depression then?
crys: Hahs ok. At least there's some accuracy to it. Better than nothing yep.
My mind's unweaving/ 10:04 PM