Sunday, May 27, 2007
Yea. Thanks to everyone who came for the seminar on Saturday.
The whole thing was pretty smooth except for the technical screw-up we ran into in the morning.
For some reason, while our rehearsal ran smoothly, on the day itself, the visual could not be projected onto the screen.
We brought in another laptop. It had video but no audio. Oh man. We took 1 hour working on it.
In the end, we used 1 laptop to run the video and the other to run the audio. Lol.
Ok, we gotta learn to be flexible I guess. Everyone adapted pretty well.
It seemed like a short while before it was the Sports presentation.
Whew. And it was only a short while before the whole thing was over, effectively ending my last job scope in PS!
Hahaha. Was so happy after that.
We announced the Exco and that was the end of my 1.25 years in PS.
How the last 1.25 years has flown past.
I really did enjoy myself all this while.
Thanks so much to everyone else in PS.
It was great being with you guys all this while.
I really have much to say but I guess I will leave it as it is for the moment.
Gotta study for my Chinese.
Hope we will keep in contact.
My mind's unweaving/ 9:09 PM