Friday, May 04, 2007
I got scammed by some stupid cab driver today that took us on a detour round and round. Grrr. And it was so obvious.
I cabbed down to Buona Vista today to collect the sponsership items with 3 J1s.
Lol. It was quite funny when I met their promotions executive to collect the items.
He said:
Did you all come with something to bring the 400 magazines out?
Nope.What did you all come in?
A cab.Didn't you all try to get some form of transport? Its
400 magazines.
Yea. Tried. But I guess we will work things out.And we did underestimate the power of 400 magazines. We borrowed a trolley from him and wheeled it all out.
After that we waited for a cab. We waited and waited. Turns out the only cabs that enter industrial estates are only those on call or those already hired.
So we booked a cab.
And the cab came. And we loaded everything onto the cab. And the cab went back to AJ.
And the cab fare was so omgarghsoexpensivedarnit
Then I realised something on the cab reciepts.
Omg la. The cab driver which brought us back had totally no integrity.
The receipts stated:
Distance travelled(on trip towards there) -->13.3km
Distance travelled(on trip back to AJ) ---> 17.2km
What the. The second driver travelled an extra 3.9km to go back to AJ?
That means the driver purposely took an extra detour la.
How can it be that there's a difference of 3.9km? That's a lot leh.
Tmd. Kanna scammed liao. Btw. The difference in cab fare was a whooping $10.
Of cos, the trip back cost $10 more. Zzz. Totally scammed.
I got the cab driver's license plate. Muhahaha. Blacklist him XD
My mind's unweaving/ 11:05 PM