Monday, May 14, 2007
Once again, my patience was tested.
Once again, it was tested to its limits.
And once again, I stormed out of the house, coming back only when it was late.
I was in a good mood. I swear I was. Who wouldn't be in a good mood if you heard your dreaded test got postponed?
But he had to come back early. It was ok at first. I shut myself in my room to avoid a quarrel with him. I promised my mom not to quarrel with him. I had to hold that promise.
Then, he went overboard. He began to irritate me, even though I had already shut myself in my room. Where else can I go in this small house?
I stormed out of the house, into the cold night, alone, my heart burning against the cold with anger.
It was the best I could do to avoid a quarrel.
Sometimes I really wish I didn't have to go home. My mom works late into the night, and before she comes home, its between me and him.
If I didn't go home, I will be able to avoid him.
If I avoided him, there will be no quarrel.
Isn't that not the best solution?
I left the house once before.
I didn't want to come back till I had cooled down.
My mom... she searched for me throughout the night, her heart shattered. He, on the other hand, went to sleep.
I couldn't break my mom's heart again. I can't.
She and my sis are the only reasons to stay in this house.
One day, I will leave. Eventually. With my mom and my sis.
I shall be patient.
Just wait. For everything you are doing against me today. I shall remember them.
My mind's unweaving/ 11:39 PM