<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21384308?origin\x3dhttp://luke281913.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Its been a lousy week. Which isn't over yet.
The stress symptoms I am experiencing have intensified greatly since the last weekend. I haven't slept earlier than 2am for the past 3 days.
My dinner times have moved to past midnight cos I need to find time to eat.
All in all, I am ultimately stressed and tired out.
And I have an upcoming camp this weekend.
With tuition immediately after the camp till night. No rest. No time to do anything else.

Haix. Its been a rather horrible week.
With a geo test to pia for, I haven't done a lot of homework.
Cos the rest of the time went to FOL.
And I am trying to pia wad I was supposed to have time to do.
Den things happening here and there are totally killing me.

I got no more energy to do anything else.
I want a break. But I ain't expecting one till the next next weekend.
So I am gonna have to live with it.
Napfa is on Mon. This week totally sucks.
I feel like I am totally gonna collapse soon.
Oh man. I am taking this rather bad.
I need a workshop on stress management.
But 1st. I need to arrange some time in my schedule to have a workshop. Zzz. What a bother.

I am currently suffering from severe short term memory due to the side-effects of stress.
Please forgive me if I start forgetting stuffs here and there.
Yes I am serious. Not joking here. April 1st is long over.
My mind can blank out in the middle of doing something and I can't recall what I was doing about 5 seconds ago.
Not to mention anything more than 5 seconds.

Today I was actually halfway to LT3 when I recalled the 1st period on Thur was Maths in 423. Its not the first time since something like this happened.
Last Sun I actually went for tuition one hour early cos I forgot what time my tuition started.
And just now I couldn't even remember what time Mon ended.
I thought it was about 4pm.
But come to think about it, actually Mon ends at 1:45.
I gotta remind myself about that.
And I thought there was Econs tutorial tommorow.
Apparently, I don't have Econs on Fri.
Something's really wrong with my memory these days.

My mind's unweaving/ 8:10 PM

Me

xC Lai [luke281913]

Nov 14th

1996-1998: Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Primary School (1/6, 2F, 3F)
1999-2001: Nanyang Primary School (4L, 5I, 6I)
2002-2005: Catholic High School (1-3, 2-3, 3-5, 4-5)
2006-2008: Anderson Junior College (13/06, 22/06)
2008-2010: Singapore Armed Forces (BMT Orion, SISPEC Charlie, 35 SCE Bravo Company)
2010-present: Singapore Management University (School of Information Systems)

Loves Blogging/Gaming/Being Happy
Hates mugging/homework(but we don't get a choice do we?)

tagboard

links

Amanda
Bowen
Choon Boon
Chris
Dennis
Douglas
Edwin Heng
Gerald
Guo Wei
Helen
Hin Ho
Hong Yao
Jeremy
Jewel
Jia Min
Joan
Joey
Ken
Kim
Leon
Li Le
Li Rong
Lydia
Mabel
Marvin
Mun Kiat
Patrick
Poh Sin
Pui Kit
Qin Pei
Qing Wen
Roger
Rong Jie
Roy
Rudi
Selina
Shirley
Si Hui
Spencer
Teck Ching
Terrence
Tian Xiang
Timothy
Wee Keong
Wei Lie
Wilson
Yu Hsin
Zheng Kai
Zhi Yu
Zi Tao
13/06!!!
22/06!!!

Links
My Blogthings
My Johari Window
My Feeds

Creative Commons License

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
October 2011
November 2011
October 2012