Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Alright. After 2 days of excited learning(as Mr Lim says).. the conclusion is that e-learning failed.
I don't think I can finish it. I don't think I ever will. There's just too much to do in these 2 days. With the Sports photography FOL workshop, I only got half the day left to E-learn.
And IVLE is so slow that its nearly impossible to view a thing.
The multimedia files lag so badly I can't even view it without my browser hanging.
And a tiny message below says only Singtel and SCV broadband can view it. What rubbish.
*Sweeps the lousy IVLE system away*
Ok so for the sake of myself and many others, I dedicated my time to finding the actual multimedia files themselves. After some searching and with some luck, I managed to get the link to the files directly.
Woohoo. And here the story begins.
I began spreading it, but so many people wanted it, I decided to put the link up online.
And I put a couple of links. Then I put more. And more. And more.
The result was nearly a "second IVLE".
Page can be found at
http://laixinchu.googlepages.com/mydownloads though I suspect many people already know.
Alright then. Hope that helped many people.
So if even the bees are working so hard, what about us?

My mind's unweaving/ 5:45 PM