Thursday, April 26, 2007
I was planning to blog.
But since the past events are over already, I think I will just let it pass.
To evaluate what has been happening in the past week in simple words...
I would say the camp was shiok and the choir concert was fantabulous.
Yea. And that ends my blogging about everything that happened in the past week XD
Well. Ms Leong mentioned something abt the responsibility of a blogger some time ago.
Cos apparently many people attacked the school on their blogs over the E-learning issues.
And she wanted to us to be responsible for what we blog about.
Ok I wouldn't say it was that bad. Most of the people just wanted to be constructive. Except that they phrased it wrongly. And you know how people nowadays prefer shortcuts instead of full sentences..
So if someone said 'IVLE suck', they are probably trying to say that IVLE is '
somehow
unpredictably
collectively
knotty".
So I guess people aren't really poor bloggers. They are just politically inaccurate.
Replies to tags:
p0h'sn: Haha thx lots. I am somewhat hopefully recovering.
ron: I just changed my skin! lol.
crys: + ice crusher + bottle opener. Lol.
Adfstrata: Thanks. You too =))
CIndY: Hey thanks. You take care too =))
Griffie: Np. Started digging yet?
veron: Hahs okok.
My mind's unweaving/ 8:41 PM