Friday, April 13, 2007
Argh omg noooooooo! >_<
I don't believe this.
I actually got a C for PW.
RAHH. one of the poor 15.1% who got C.
Omg la.
How can I get C for it??
I mean I ain't expecting to get a good grade but I tot I would get at least a B.
I must have screwed up somewhere.
Zzz.
And I thought getting B for Chi was a disaster.
Now I got a C for PW.
My 'A' level grades are gonna sux big time.
Putting all the hell aside, today I actually saw a rather disturbing sight.
A boy no older than 14 years old was walking to school.
And he was actually smoking while walking.
I was so shocked by that.
It reminded me of a situation which was highlighted in China.
A 3 year old kid was smoking 1 packet of cigarettes a day.
That was totally shocking.
What was worse about the boy I saw today was that he was actually walking with his friends to school.
And to think noone commented about him smoking.
If he thinks smoking is 'cool', I think he totally needs a new perspective.
Yea sure. Getting lung cancer and bad breath is sure cool.
But come to think of it, Singapore's policy to curb smoking has been working well.
I am seeing less and less of smokers nowadays.. so much that I was quite shocked to see a young boy smoking while walking to school early in the morning.
Sigh. What a pity to get addicted so young.
Alright pple. I am off to camp. Wun be seeing me till Sun night.
I will be totally drained by then.
Its a lousy week indeed. I hope the camp cheers me up.
Darn it.
My mind's unweaving/ 5:44 PM