Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Right now, i feel like a ten pound iron ball has just dropped onto my head, a train just rammed into my sides, a knife stuck into my chest and my ribs all broken into two million pieces.
I really overexerted myself this time round. Trying to sprint like a madman was a lousy idea indeed. I nearly pushed myself to a blackout.. But good thing i didn't. Right now i have been sitting outside the audit for about 20min trying hard to recover. But my head still feels like a train just ran over it. Argh.
Napfa is only a mere two weeks away. Wish everyone good luck for it. Lol. Wonder if anyone feels as bad as me now. For a moment just now, i thought my body was gonna collapse utterly from exhaustion. Every part of me was aching and screaming then.
Napfa. Napfa. Napfa. Napfa. Let's get this over with.
-----------------------------------------------------
The teacher wanted to tell the class some gossip.
It was about this boy from Cat High.
She said he was weird.
And she said all the Cat High pple were weird for one reason or another.
I raised an eyebrow.
"Does she realise her class consists of 7 Cat High pple?"I told her.
"What?? I have been teaching a bunch of weirdos for 1 year? No wonder your class is like this!"
"......"Replies to tags:
guowei: I am? Am i?
joan: =)) haha bu kui shi joan!
cry(s): I didn't! I didn't get to choose it you know..
Griffie: I don't bite.. I only throw people off the 4th floor =] Does that make you feel better?
veron: wahh.. i m very friendly de =)
My mind's unweaving/ 5:31 PM